- Version 2.0.2 • Released 2017-11-22 • Supported By //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
If the unit was selected manually, the users of the trigger group were set for the request participants. The error has been fixed, as expected the users of the viewer group are now set as query participants.
- Version 2.0.0 • Released 2016-09-29 • Supported By //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Now you can configure trigger groups and groups to set as participants for a Participant Unit.
Jira Trigger Groups:The plugin tries to automatically determine the Participant Unit based on the reporter. It checks whether the reporter is in a trigger group of a unit. As soon as a unit where the reporter is member of a trigger group is found, the unit will be added to the custom field.
Select Participants:Define groups whose members should be added as participants in an issue when the unit is selected.
This Change in the Participant Unit configuration requires an manual update of your current configuration. You must update the settings for the select participants of each unit.
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2016-09-02 • Supported By //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2016-07-29 • Supported By //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2016-07-07 • Supported By //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Allow customers to view requests created by other customers belonging to the same organisation using the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal.
This solves JSD-270
Build up the ideal structure for your special needs by assigning Jira Groups to our brand new Units. Those Units could be companies, organisations, teams, departments or whatever you want. All members of a Unit can view the requests among each other.
Already have all your customers in separate groups and you don't want to create new Units? No problem!
Simply create a custom field (type: single group) & name it "Participant Group". If a customer creates a Jira Service Desk request our Plugin checks for the first Jira Group he is in and automatically sets all the members of this group as participants.