Modeling BPMN 2.0 diagrams made easy - place process models on your Confluence pages and collaborate with your team
Share BPMN 2.0 process models across your company
Process models will be stored as versioned attachments and can be exported as BPMN (XML) and as image (SVG).
Use a full-featured modeling tool within your wiki
Drag and drop process elements onto the canvas to create process models without the need to install additional software.
Place process models on any page at any position
Bring together diagrams and textual information - e.g. to enrich your process model by context information such as process owner or referenced documents.
- With the BPMN Modeler Plugin you can easily create and edit BPMN models on your Wiki-pages and combine them with everything else you have in Confluence.
- Instead of starting from scratch you can also import BPMN 2.0 standard-compliant models. From there on you can make changes to the diagrams directly on your pages. You can export your diagrams as .bpmn or .svg files.
- Any saved changes are stored in version increments. No update to your diagram is lost or overwritten.
- Decide who can view or edit your process models.
- If you are looking for a Data Center or Cloud version, or you require additional features and professional support, check out our BPMN-Modeler Enterprise!
- Try it out now: On our BPMN Modeler Enterprise Demo Environment
- Combine BPMN-Models with DMN-Rules and CMMN-Cases using the DMN-Modeler or CMMN-Modeler for Confluence.
- This add-on is free, if you have got any feedback or suggestions do not hesitate to get in touch!
Privacy and security