Kanban Combined WIP for Jira Cloud
Kanban Combined WIP for Jira Cloud
New feature: Set a background image to your Agile board, Kanban or Scrum.
Now in the header for combined WIP columns you can expand or collapse the subheader
If you have many columns in your board, with the scroll feature you can see better the card info without click in it
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only supports Google Chrome and a plugin must be installed in the browser.
With this Jira add-on you can take more advantages in your Agile processes. This add-on was created to accomplish with the real KANBAN rules and methodology. This plugins helps also in SCRUM and SCRUMBAN methodologies. Once installed it allows nice new functionalities in your usual Jira Agile RapidBoards. No configuration is needed only install in your Jira and enjoy it! It's Plug'n'play!
Combine Columns in your Jira Agile Board
Just change the name of the columns that you want to combine. Example, if you want to combine two columns called "IN QA" and "OK QA" and the two columns are of "QA" category, you can combine only changing the name of the columns to "QA::IN QA" and the other to "QA::OK QA", very easy! Only put the separator "::" in the name of the columns and automatically will be combined! This functionality works perfect in SCRUM, KANBAN and SCRUMBAN boards.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
www.MrAddon.com ® is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Jira Cloud • Released 2019-04-30
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Kanban Combined WIP for Jira Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.