Post Webhooks for Bitbucket
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Bitbucket Jenkins integration triggers jobs in Jenkins. Streamlines continuous integration. Supports Azure DevOps Pipelines
Improve efficiency with fine-grained filters
Control when events are posted to 3rd party systems, filter by users and events, and customize configurations at global, project and repository-level for improved efficiency, reliability and speed of delivery.
Trigger multi-branch Jenkins Jobs from Bitbucket
Configure Jenkins and Bitbucket to automatically trigger multi-branch or Bitbucket Team/Project jobs on changes.
Thousands of companies rely on this Bitbucket integration => Our customers.
Start FREE today.
🏽 Customers First
Over 5,000+ businesses, including Apple, Microsoft and Amazon trust us because we take customer satisfaction and security seriously.
Move Work Forward is SOC 2 Type || compliant, read about our security practices here.
⚡️ Product Highlights
With Post Webhooks For Bitbucket you can;
- Easily send JSON data to any HTTP or HTTPS address.
- Supports multiple Bitbucket events - pushes, branches and pull requests.
- Integrate with Jenkins 2.0 and Azure DevOps Pipelines Cloud & On-Premises
- Integrate with custom scripts, use pipeline parameters and create Microsoft Teams cards
🗓️ Demo & Documentation
🛠️ Help and Support
😍 Other Products You’ll Love
- Bitbucket Microsoft Teams Integration
- Slack notifications for Bitbucket
- Google Chat Bitbucket integration
See the gallery for more details.
Move Work Forward is SOC Type II compliant