Label Manager for Jira
- Jira Software
Predefine available label items in your own custom field. Use them as smart checklist. Allow Project Admins to define their labels
Manage Jira native Labels global or project intern
Edit, Merge and Delete Labels globally or only within specific projects.
Search for specific label and check how many issues they are assigned to global or project specific
Use Label Manager's own label custom field type
Allows to lock down available labels globally or project specific.
Predefine label colors or allow issue specific label color in traffic light pattern to signal progress.
Manage Labels - Edit, Merge and Delete
Project specific label management
Empower project administrators to predefine and manage selectable custom field options themselves.
Use project specific label color schemes.
Check how often labels are used inside the project.
Label Manager helps you to organize label fields and simplify progress-tracking within your issues.
There is no need anymore to create Sub-Tasks for simple checklists in Jira. It is a perfect fit for the Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria or any ToDo list!
Stop flooding your label fields with redundant or wrong items. Keep control on your label fields. Only Admins or Project Admins can add items to the field. User can select those items from the list.
Some more details of the functionality Label Manager provides:
- Manage Jira native 'Labels' field
- Lock Down Label-Fields - solving JRA-26128
- Allows Project Admins to manage their own set of labels inside their project
- Enable coloring for Label Manager fields to display progress
- Search for items and item-colors in Jira, suggestions for advanced and basic search included.
- Use Label Manager with global settings or for each project individual - solves JRA-23656
Privacy and security
Label Manager for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read custom field contextual configurations.
- Read field configurations.
- View field default values.
- View field options.
If issue specific label color in traffic light-pattern is used. Users can change the label color issue specific while editing the field value.