Label Manager for Jira
- Jira Software
Predefine available label items, use them as smart checklists and integrate them into your workflows
Project Admins define available labels
Help your users to choose the correct label and avoid redundant or misspelled labels in your system. The list of available label items can be predefined globally or for each project individually.
Signal progress with colors
Just click on label items to change the item color. Easy filtering for issues with particular items selected and color set. Show progress also in agile boards with a progress fields.
Integrate labels into your workflows
Add or delete label items automatically during transitions. Validate that an item is present (or set to a specific color) before a transition. For example, prevent closing an issue before all items are set to "green".
Label Manager helps you to organize label fields and simplify progress-tracking within your issues.
There is no need anymore to create Sub-Tasks for simple checklists in Jira. It is a perfect fit for the Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria or any ToDo list!
Stop flooding your label fields with redundant or wrong items. Keep control on your label fields. Only Admins or Project Admins can add items to the field. User can select those items from the list.
Some more details of the functionality Label Manager provides:
- Lock Down Label-Fields - solving JRA-26128
- Enable coloring for Label Manager fields to display progress
- Add/Delete items to your issue during workflow transitions
- Validate if items are selected during workflow transitions
- Validate that items have a specific color set
- Search for items and item-colors in Jira, suggestions for advanced and basic search included.
- Use Label Manager with global settings or for each project individual - solves JRA-23656
Privacy and security
Use colors for your Labels in your Service Desk Queues