Label Manager for Jira
- Jira Software
Predefine available label items in your own custom field. Use them as smart checklist. Allow Project Admins to define their labels
Project OR Global Admins define available labels
Help your users to choose the correct label and avoid redundant or misspelled labels in your system. The list of available label items can be predefined globally or for each project individually.
Signal progress with colors
Just click on label items to change the item color.
Easy Administration on global or project level
Predefine Label Options global or within a project.
Switch and copy the global defined labels and change them in your project without affecting other projects.
Edit, merge or delete already selected Label.
Label Manager allows to create label custom fields with additional functionality. Helps you to organize and simplify progress-tracking within your issues.
There is no need anymore to create Sub-Tasks for simple checklists in Jira. It is a perfect fit for the Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria or any ToDo list!
Stop flooding your label fields with redundant or wrong items. Keep control on your label fields. Only Admins or Project Admins can add items to the field. User can select those items from the list.
Some more details of the functionality Label Manager provides:
- Edit, Merge or Delete existing Labels on global or project level.
- Lock Down Label-Fields - solving JRA-26128
- Enable coloring for Label Manager fields to display progress
- Search for items and item-colors in Jira, suggestions for advanced and basic search included.
- Use Label Manager with global settings or for each project individual - solves JRA-23656
Privacy and security
Label Manager for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read custom field contextual configurations.
- Read field configurations.
- View field default values.
- View field options.
Add Label Manager items through a workflow transition without overwriting existing label