- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Save time and stress by automating Jira. Use triggers, conditions, and actions, and watch your rules do the work for you
Every rule starts with a trigger. It’s an event that needs to take place, such as issue transitioned or issue created.
Conditions refine your rule and let you narrow its scope. For example, your rule can apply only to bugs or issues with high priority.
An action is what happens after the trigger occurs and conditions are met. They can perform many tasks, such as editing issues, sending notifications, or creating sub-tasks.
#Platinum Top Vendor 2019
"Performs at scale on Data Center instances of all sizes, and always getting better. Super support to boot! Highly recommend, 11/10" - by Jimmy Van, December 2018
Join more than 20,000 happy customers across 150 countries who are automating their daily tasks easily.
- Any global or project admin can set up rules that will save your company time and money. No need to write custom scripts or work with Jira's APIs.
- Combines the functionality of multiple apps with the ease of a simple visual rule builder.
- Secure and optimized for reliable server performance as your organisation scales.
- Clever load distribution to ensure optimal server performance.
- Exceptional customer support from a team with over 40 years of Jira experience.
Automation for Jira is an Atlassian Data Center Approved app. This means we maintain a consistent, high level performance for any organisation.
Save time and stress by automating Jira. Use the visual rule builder to add tiggers, conditions, and actions, and watch your new automation rules do the work around Jira for you.