- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Turn lots of Jira issues into actionable insight
Pivot table made in couple of clicks
Pivot Report provides you very simple and effective solution to represent data from issues in the pivot table form.
Scroll down to get detailed breakdown for each of the string in the pivot table
Issue Structure and Progress Overview
Pivot Report shows you the big picture of your issues.
Start with Issue Structure to see Epic > Task/Story > Sub-task relations and overall progress on the scope. Or build a custom hierarchy.
Slice and dice data to garner important insights using JQL. Pick the value and format to be display, choose the color you like for counter, and set limits if needed.
Typical management questions are:
- What is the big picture of what we are doing?
- Where are we now? And who did what?
- Who is involved in the process? And how much left to be done?
- Is there any flaws in the plans?
Pivot Report will help to answer these questions!
LIVE DEMO, no login required:
- Project Pivot Report
- Custom Hierarchy: Theme Initiative Epic
- Custom Slices demo
- Custom Tabs demo
- Worklogs report based on filter
- Capacity demo
- Backlog report build from board with Epics
Quick facts about Pivot Report:
- Works for any Jira setup
- No custom data added to your instance
- Zero effort setup
- Zero bug policy. You report it, we fix it ASAP. Typically fixes take 1-3 days
- Customer-driven development: about 50% of features in the Pivot Report originated from customer requests
Privacy and security
Pivot Report integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
The Worklog tab allows you to see time spent by each individual in a specified period. Like the Pivot tab, it has two sections: Summary and Breakdown with detailed information