Pivot Report for Jira & Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Turn lots of Jira issues into actionable insights
Pivot tables in a few clicks
Built from the ground up to be easier to use, yet powerful enough to support the most advanced reporting needs. You can easily represent data from issues as a pivot table with no hassle.
Progress overview the way it should be done
Sum up values from sub-tasks to epics to see overall progress. Or even go above epics with custom links-based hierarchy. Roll up values from number or time fields.
Customizable slices and tabs
Break down the big picture. Slice the data in your reports to see only specific parts of the scope. Pick the value and format to be displayed, choose the counter color and set limits.
50,000+ active users. Trusted by IBM, Ernst and Young, Siemens, Twitch, and many others.
LIVE INTERACTIVE DEMO OF KEY FEATURES
- Multi Project Report
- Custom Hierarchy: Theme Initiative Epic
- Custom Slices demo
- Custom Tabs demo
- Worklogs report based on filter
- Capacity demo
- Backlog report build from board with Epics
All demos can be found here
Need to talk in person? Just book a meeting
EXPORT TO EXCEL AND HTML
SECURITY AND RELIABILITY
- Everything happens in the customer browser, so no data leaves Jira, no risk even in the cloud
- Advanced permissions management
- Member of Marketplace Security Bug Bounty Program
- Cloud Security Program participant
- Participant of Security Self-Assessment Program
Same features on Cloud, Data Center and Server.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Pivot Report for Jira & Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Other benefits of Pivot Report