Linchpin Enterprise News
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
The tool for efficient corporate communication
Create a dashboard that looks like a news magazine
The cover stories offer the attractive possibility to present the most important and current news. Choose between different layouts. Show news with videos, teasers, or with eye-catching titles to keep readers interested.
Browse, search and filter all news from all spaces
The News Hub offers a central place for everyone interested in news. Search by keywords, filter by news categories, author, time range or space. Filters are highly configurable and will fit neatly in your news concept.
Establish an approval or time-triggered workflow
Publish news time-triggered at a given date or let them expire, so they don’t show up after a given time. Linchpin Enterprise News also lets you define space editors to approve an author’s news before they are published.
Do not just display your news, but tailor it to the needs of your users.
- Add categories to your news. For example, you can chronologically read a news category overview of choice.
- News that really look like news. With kicker lines to accompany your headline or a lead paragraph to grab your readers' attention.
- Use personal subscriptions and read news from the spaces that you are really interested in.
- Mark your information as "sticky". It will be fixed at the top of the news stream and cannot be replaced by more recent news.
- Keep employees in-the-know when it comes to important news. By declaring the news mandatory, it must then be confirmed by the user as "read".
This app is a component of the Linchpin Intranet Suite.
If you are interested in multiple Linchpin apps, you can save on their combined license fees by purchasing the bundle.
Privacy and security
The configuration of the "Personal News Feed" macro. Choose between a detailed and a compact view and decide which items should be displayed at all.