Crucible Review Hook for Bitbucket
Integrate Crucible code reviews into your pull request workflow
Enforce Crucible Reviews
Make sure all Pull Requests are reviewed in Crucible beforehand by blocking merges until the Crucible review is complete. The Crucible review status is built-in to the pull request.
Automatically create Crucible Reviews
Save time by having Crucible reviews created automatically for all pull requests -- or manually attach Crucible reviews as needed.
Crucible review hook is super flexible so you can setup the workflow that matches your organizations needs. Enforce the hook on the repositories and branches of your choosing, and more.
Download Crucible Review Hook for Bitbucket to leverage Crucible to enforce a more stringent code review process in your pull request workflow.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Block pull request merges that have not been reviewed in Crucible
- Automatically create Crucible reviews for pull requests
- Option to manually attach crucible reviews as needed
- Configurable on a per-branch and per-repository basis
😀 More Bitbucket apps you’ll like:
- Easily create and share code snippets in Bitbucket Server with Snippets for Bitbucket
- Host documentation or any static website directly from a repository with Pages for Bitbucket
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.