We've redone a lot of things in the plugin to make things a lot easier to use. You can checkout a detailed blogpost on the changes here.
- New alert system that will give realtime errors. Handling errors through comments is no more.
- If review creation fails you can now recreate the review through the UI by either accessing the review panel or using the pull request dropdown.
- Plugin now checks if you have authenticated with Crucible and will redirect you to authenticate if you haven't.
- Reconfigured logging system to remove excessive debug statements.
- Fixed a bug where the review panel would display before the review was created.
- Fixed a bug where plugin would throw a 500 error if Crucible failed to return a parsable response.