STAGIL Incoming Links
List Incoming Links from other Confluence Pages
Macro to Display Incoming Links
Use the STAGIL Incoming Links macro in Confluence pages to display incoming links.
Configure Macro Style and Result Filter
Preview all incoming links. #comingsoon: configure display styles and filter links by labels and other criteria.
View Incoming Links on your Page
Once you have saved a Confluence page with the macro the incoming links will be display at the position of the macro.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡 STAGIL Incoming Links for Confluence Cloud is a tool to visualize incoming links effortlessly.
🚀 Hot features:
- Display incoming links with our configurable macro.
- Display incoming links from selected pages.
- Show incoming links on the top of each page.
📍We are located in Germany, US and Spain.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Incoming Links integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application