STAGIL Incoming Links
Explore Confluence linking with list of incoming link from other Confluence pages
Macro to Display Incoming Links
Use the STAGIL Incoming Links macro in Confluence pages to display incoming links.
Configure Macro Style and Result Filter
The macro allows you to filter the incoming links for display by spaces and labels. In addition you can configure display style and sorting.
View Incoming Links on your Page
Once you have saved a Confluence page with the macro the incoming links will be display at the position of the macro.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and App Vendor
💡 STAGIL Incoming Links for Confluence is a tool to visualize linking in Confluence effortlessly.
🚀 Hot features:
- Display incoming links with our configurable macro or directly in the page header.
- Display incoming links from selected pages.
- Filter pages by space or label.
- Include additional information such as space prefix or page excerpt.
- Choose between different display styles.
Privacy and security