New "monorepo" tagging feature implemented.
- Tags of the style "1.2.3" cause everything in repo to be published to artifactory.
- Tags of the style "directory/subdirectory/1.2.3" cause only artifacts under "directory/subdirectory" to be published to artifactory (as version 1.2.3).
- If push0ver detects a "package.json" file in a directory, it will attempt to apply the push0ver search & replace, and then attempt "npm publish --registry" against your artifactory instance.
- To support NPM packaging the push0ver sentinal has changed from "0.0.0.0.0-SNAPSHOT" to "0.0.0-PUSH0VER". (NPM does not allow 5-point version numbers and strictly enforces exactly 3-point versioning).
- For now we support both sentinels.