- We've introduced Agile Tools menu. Users will be able to customise their boards and backlog. Show/Hide Quick filters, search bar, epic and version panel filters, customise their searcher fields or set cards size
- New Global Filters managed by Jira administrator which are shown on all boards and backlogs
- New Sprint filter to hide whole sprints sections on the backlog
- New warnings on Epic Panel for epics in wrong Status (Done - having open issues, etc)
- Users config to disable the Search Bar status icon
- Simplified Search Bar Custom Fields & Card Size configuration
- Changed the default JQL search mode on epics panel. Now, by default JQL queries will filter Epics using listed epics attributes. For example a JQL: component=”system” will look for all Epics with a “system” component field.
- Adjusted the app for colour-blind user
We're is excited to announce the release of Agile Tools & Filters for Jira Software 4.0.0. This release introduces new tools and improvements
What's new in 4.0.0?