Create and share diagrams in record time. Free integration. Flexible licenses. Collaborative flowcharts, mind maps & more
Creating a diagram could be a time-consuming task. Rather than positioning and connecting shapes, Textografo allows you simply to use text so creating and updating a diagram has never been faster.
Just click on Play and to animate your diagram. Presenting complex follow to your team or client has never been that easy. The flow id display step by step. It is interactive so you can even decide the path to follow.
Textografo sharing features in conjunction with Confluence powerful collaboration platform make teams more efficient when designing new systems and processes.
Textografo is used in more than 80 countries by small, medium and large organizations.
By typing text and getting the diagram generated automatically, professionals save time when creating or updating a diagram. It makes collaboration easier with teams and clients.
Here is what professionals say about textografo:
Darryl Byrne, Business Analyst“Can see huge potential for text to diagram, especially when based off the back of discovery notes. Sounds amazing.”
Miguel Angel Pareja, International IT Project Manager“I think is a great idea and brilliant tool.”
Kir Sorokin, Chief Technical Officer (CTO)“So far — impressive!”
Textografo includes the following features:
- Text to diagram: Diagram automatically generated from text
- Animation: Display the diagram step by step in one click
- Basic and Cross-functional flowcharts
- Download as PNG and PDF
- Vertical and horizontal layout
- Professional looking themes
- Diagram sharing
Need support? Contact us: email@example.com
JA Digital Partner provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.1 • Confluence Server 5.0 - 6.6.5 • Released 2016-10-04
- Support to the "View and Comment" sharing mode within Confluence meaning that you now add comments directly to the diagram or to a specific shape.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Textografo Diagrams for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Textografo Diagrams for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.