As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Space Blueprint for Java Projects
Spaces based on Artifacts
Create spaces by passing in GAV IDs or POM files. Information provided by the project sources are made accessible as space properties.
Based on projectdoc
Fork me on Bitbucket
Every team has different demands on their documentation. Therefore this add-on is available as an open source project on Bitbucket. Fork it to create your blueprints!
- Download artifacts from Nexus repositories and make the POM information, and other metadata available as properties in your space.
- Automatically integrate with remote resources (e.g. source code or artifact repositories).
If you are using Maven to build your software artifacts you are probably used to access properties defines in your POM (such as artifact ID or version) to use it in your documentation. Now also access this information within your Confluence space!
- Create a space for your Java project
- For each new version, create a new Version document (part of projectdoc Core Blueprints)
- Change the the space property for the version
Please note that this add-on requires the following add-ons to be installed: