projectdoc Information Systems Extension
Easy integration of information on remote servers
Link to resources on remote servers by a domain references.
Domain references integrate Javadoc API elements by name, artifacts by a GAV string, and diagrams by Enterprise Architect ID.
Specify paths to resource on remote servers from the project root instead of bothering with a full path.
Change servers or locations easily by space properties, shortcuts and app links.
Use autoconverters to pasted URLs easily.
Works with all URLs defined by the team as space properties, shortcuts and app links.
Projects draw resources from a number of remote repositories.
- Source code
- API documentation
This extension to the projectdoc Toolbox integrates resources on remote servers into a space.
Integrate resources by
- Domain references
- Server references: URLs relative to a project root
- Plain references: explicit URLs
Domain references include:
- Java elements in Javadoc reports: com.example.Type.method(java.lang.String, T)
- GAV coordinates: de.example:my-project:1.5
- EAID (GUID) of diagrams created with the Enterprise Architect: 914A5A54_516F_4ce4_BC34_9C4ECF2B8D89
Base URLs are configured at space, site, or global level.
Autoconverters create macros from pasted URLs.
Specify URLs to remote resources from both sides!
- From the project context, using domain & server references
- From the context of remote servers, automatically converting URLs to resources
Making a web of information is that easy.