STAGIL Assets - Issue Links & Matrix
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Advanced Links, Issue Picker Fields, Graphs, Smart Panels: Insights on Asset Management, Warehouse, CMDB, CRM, ERP, HR, ITSM, ITIL
Display relations in Advanced Issue Panels
Enhance the issue view by displaying related issues in full customizable issue panels. Show related information directly where it is needed and navigate with easy and in no time to related issues.
Advanced linking with relation custom fields
Upgrade your Jira system to an asset tracker, object manager and resource planner for your business, service and development teams by creating custom link types and connecting Jira issues with them.
Visualize relations in searchable graphs
STAGIL Assets provides network, hierarchy and direction graphs that display all asset issues with their links and link attributes. You can easily modify the amount of displayed issues by using JQL.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡 STAGIL Assets - Advanved Links for Jira transforms your Jira into an asset and master data management system that supports endless use cases such as Project & Portfolio Management, IT Service Management, Inventory Management, Identity and Access Management, HR, Contract Management, Budget & Cost Management, Deal & Invoice Management and more.
🚀 Hot features:
- Advanced issue linking with fully customizable relation custom fields supporting link target definition, maximum selection, display style, dynamics and more.
- Advanced issue panels to display stories in epics, subtasks, linked issues and issues from JQL.
- Visualize links in directional, hierarchy and network graphs.
- Issue avatars and visual bar and QR codes incl. bulk printing.
📍We are located in Germany, US and Spain.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Assets - Issue Links & Matrix integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Issue Graph - Get insights on the relations of the current issue