STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links, Graphs and Matrix
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Issue picker based asset inventory and data catalog in Jira & JSM with advanced linking, link graph and matrix panels
Intuitively manage your assets as issues with fields, workflows, search, security and automations.
Leverage your custom data model with issue picker link fields: Define source, target and cardinality of your link types.
Issue Graph & Data Model
Create your business data model inside Jira. Visualize your issue links and drill through different dependency levels.
See how your CMDB connects to your ITSM, CRM and HR or visualize org charts and project hierarchies.
Advanced Issues Panels
All information at a glance: Extend your epic, subtask and link issue panels with custom columns and features or even create new smart panels for related issues based on a JQL.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡 STAGIL Assets - Advanved Links for Jira transforms your Jira into an asset and master data management system that supports endless use cases such as Project & Portfolio Management, IT Service Management, Inventory Management, Identity and Access Management, HR, Contract Management, Budget & Cost Management, Deal & Invoice Management and more.
🚀 Hot features:
- Advanced issue linking with fully customizable advanced link custom fields supporting link target definition, maximum selection, display style, dynamics and more.
- Advanced issue panels to display stories in epics, subtasks, linked issues and issues from JQL.
- Visualize links in directional, hierarchy and network graphs.
- Issue avatars and visual bar and QR codes incl. bulk printing.
📍We are located in Germany and US.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links, Graphs and Matrix integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application