STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links, Issue Matrix and Graph
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Issue picker based asset inventory and data catalog with advanced link hierarchy, traceability, stories in epic and subtask panels
Intuitively manage your assets in an inventory with fields, workflows, search, security and automations.
Print QR codes, document asset images, browse dependencies and check asset related service requests.
Powerfull Link Panels on issue view
Leverage your custom data model with issue picker link fields: Define source, target and cardinality of your links.
Extend epic, subtask and link panels with columns and features or create panels for JQL related issues.
Link Dependency Graph & Data Model
Visually create your business data model inside Jira similar to the Jira workflow designer. Explore your issue links and drill through different dependency levels.
See how your assets connects to your ITSM, CRM and HR.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and App Vendor
💡 STAGIL Assets - Advanved Links for Jira transforms your Jira into an asset and master data management system that supports endless use cases such as Project & Portfolio Management, IT Service Management, Inventory Management, Identity and Access Management, HR, Contract Management, Budget & Cost Management, Deal & Invoice Management and more.
🚀 Hot features:
- Advanced issue linking with fully customizable advanced link custom fields supporting link target definition, maximum selection, display style, dynamics and more.
- Advanced issue panels to display stories in epics, subtasks, linked issues and issues from JQL.
- Visualize links in directional, hierarchy and network graphs.
- Issue avatars and visual bar and QR codes incl. bulk printing.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links, Issue Matrix and Graph integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application