STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links Data Model & Matrix Structure
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Issue picker based asset inventory and data catalog with advanced link hierarchy, graph, stories in epic and subtask panels
Asset Item Inventory
Intuitively manage your assets in a repository with fields, workflows, search, security and automations.
Print QR codes, document asset images, browse dependencies and check asset related service requests.
Manage links between assets and issues
Use asset and issue picker link fields to connect issues with assets based on your data model.
Extend the default link panel, epic panel and subtask panel with custom columns and search or create new panels with JQL.
Custom Data Model & Link Graph
Visually create your business data model inside Jira similar to the Jira workflow designer. Explore your issue links and drill through different dependency levels.
See how your assets connects to your ITSM, CRM and HR.
♾️ Atlassian Enterprise Platinum Solution Partner located in Germany and USA.
💡 Universal asset and master data management database with custom data models, relations and hierarchies.
🚀 Hot use cases
- CMDB for IT and Enterprise Services (ITSM & ESM)
- Portfolio & Project Management (PPM)
- Customers & Sales (CRM)
- Deals & Invoices
- Release Management
- Products & Components
- Information Security (ISMS)
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Inventory & Facility
- Staff, Work Contracts & Departments (HR)
- Budget & Cost
- Order & Procurement
🚀 Hot features
- Connect issues and tasks to assets and items with issue picker custom fields
- Manage objects and their relations in a repository with avatars and QR codes
- Build your data model with advanced links incl. cardinality and dynamics.
- Display, search and manage linked issues and assets in panels directly on view screens
- Improve default panels for stories in epics, subtasks and linked issues
🔒Personal data stays in your instance
🕒 Support available Mo-Fri
Privacy and security
STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links Data Model & Matrix Structure integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application