STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links Data Model & Matrix Structure
Issue picker based asset inventory and data catalog with advanced link hierarchy, graph, stories in epic and subtask panels
Asset Item Inventory
Intuitively manage your assets in a repository with fields, workflows, search, security and automations.
Print QR codes, document asset images, browse dependencies and check asset related service requests.
Manage links between assets and issues
Use asset and issue picker link fields to connect issues with assets based on your data model.
Extend the default link panel, epic panel and subtask panel with custom columns and search or create new panels with JQL.
Custom Data Model & Link Graph
Visually create your business data model inside Jira similar to the Jira workflow designer. Explore your issue links and drill through different dependency levels.
See how your assets connects to your ITSM, CRM and HR.
STAGIL Assets stands out from other asset management apps by eliminating the need to create a separate repository and configuration for assets. Instead, our app turns native Jira issues into assets, providing a seamless and intuitive user experience.
🚀 Hot features:
- Advanced Links - an elevated linking tool by STAGIL that allows the creation of dependencies between assets.
- Asset Navigator helps to visualise and manage the asset hierarchy tree.
- Bring specific metadata to CIs with informative Advanced issue panels.
- Infinite potential for asset attributes customisation with custom fields.
- Detailed history and activity tracking.
- CSV import/export via Jira file import.
- Custom reports and dashboard creation.
- Avatars and QR codes.
- Advanced searching with JQL.
- Automated workflows and notifications.
📍We are located in the US and Germany.
📍Our services include Atlassian Consulting, Atlassian Licenses, Trainings, Configuration, Support and more
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links Data Model & Matrix Structure integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application