JExcel PRO - The Power of Excel in Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Get an Excel-like interface to bulk edit/update issues, see field statistics, create reports, import or export from/to MS Excel
The familiar concepts of Excel, the power of Jira
- Create Excel-like views from your Jira projects or filters and share them with collagues
- Create, filter and edit issues like in Excel
- Bulk edit fields with copy / paste
- Numerous custom fields are supported
Excel-like filtering, calculated business reports
- Filter like in Excel with no JQL knowledge
- Various filtering and sorting options are also supported
- Create statistics and reports from fields
- Perform calculations from numeric fields with calculated columns
Import with copy-paste, export to Excel
- Export your issues to a pretty print HTML or even to an editable XLSX
- Bulk export over 1000 issues with images, comments and other attachments
- Bulk create by importing from Excel via copy & paste
If you are about to change from Jira Server to Cloud or Data Center, our certified Atlassian consultants at MORESIMP can help you at a very competitive price: https://moresimp.com/migration/
The data center version contains less functionality than the server version, but we keep adding them in this order: https://moresimp.com/jexcel-roadmap
The current differentiation of the 2 versions: https://moresimp.com/jexcel-dc-comparison
JExcel PRO is a super fast issue editor that wants to make Jira more familiar to business users who have got used to Excel or spreadsheets.
Moreover it can also be a great tool for professionals who are looking for an easier way to edit bulk issues or to filter like in Excel!
- Excel-like sorting & filtering
- Excel-like cell editing
- Modify / edit bulk (multiple) issues with copy-paste
- Hide, unhide and reorder columns
- Importing and exporting features
We strongly recommend to use a Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser!
Privacy and security
You can copy paste values or even whole issues internally and also to/from Excel.