User Management for Jira
Automatic User and license management solution for Jira
Automatically Manage Users
Identify users with configurable criteria. Set a schedule to automatically run actions.
Schedule user operations to easily maintain inactive users. Apply the option to delete, disable, add or remove groups of users.
Bulk Update Users
Use filters to query and manage users on group membership and inactivity period.
Perform bulk user operations - add/remove groups, deactivate, change directory.
Great for ad-hoc clean-ups during migrations and merges.
Engaging User Insights
Visualise your user-levels and compare usage over time with User Insights. Enable your team to better monitor licence tier levels and login behaviour with quick-glance user charts.
Documentation | FAQ | Data Center Version | Request a Demo
Our "User Management for Jira" app manages user accounts automatically or ad-hoc to save on licensing fees and stay within your company IT security policies.
- 4-step setup for Scheduled User Actions: Time, users, actions, reporting
- Change users' groups, deactivate or delete users, move users across directories
- Test how schemes interact and view reports on the actions that will be performed and affected users
- Create fields to track relevant information on the user record
- Export users to CSV
- Bulk select users based on the imported CSV file
- Exemptions: Exempt users and groups from any actions.
- Logging and Reports: review run logs or email reports to users and groups for the scheduled actions run
- Reset passwords in bulk or on schedule
- Bitbucket Integration: create issues for approval of actions on users and trigger these from workflow post functions
User Management is also available for Confluence and Bitbucket
Privacy and security
Schedule Job Time step of the config wizard