Smart Checklist for Jira. Free
- Jira Service Management
Organize your Jira ToDo lists, checklists with simple instructions per item, Markdown formatting and convenient full-screen editor
Add details to any checklist item
Guide user through your ToDo checklist by adding notes to any item. Clear instructions boost result.
Edit in full-screen mode
Use full-screen editor for more convenient work with your checklist.
Enjoy Markdown and checklist progress tracking
Format text in your ToDo, DoD checklist instantly to increase readability.
Smart Checklist will help you manage the recurring software development and other processes.
- Available from Agile board
- Compatible with native JIra mobile, desktop apps
- Change item status from ToDo to Skipped, In Progress or Done
- Markdown editor to manage big ToDo lists
- Templates for recurring workflows, set it as default for all or a specific issue type
- Add headlines to create groups
- Add details for each item
- Mention users and add dates
- Add Jira issue validation to allow status change once a specific task is completed
- View Jira issue progress on the Kanban board
- Share Jira ToDo lists by copying the contents from the Markdown editor and pasting it in an email, Slack, etc.
- Track changes in the Jira issue history
- Jira REST API
- Import from Trello
- GDPR compliant
Privacy and security
Smart Checklist for Jira. Free integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Inline editing actions