Smart Checklist for Jira. Free
Break down issues in tasks with ToDo lists. Remove re-work with templates. Automate and be more productive. Unload your mind
Improve Efficiency ✅
Avoid cluttering subtasks and dictate the flow of the work from within the ticket. Visible progress, rich formatting, and custom statuses are at your disposal.
Simplify Team Collab ✅
Create an implementation plan, add acceptance criteria, use templates for definition of done, manage permissions, and assign team mates and due dates. Visible completion progress is the cherry on top.
Make Tasks Easier To Follow ✅
Format your checklists via the Markdown editor: use separators and hierarchy, bold, or italic font, and share knowledge and insights in collapsible menus under the checklist item.
Quality of life features:
- Available from Agile board
- Import from Trello
- Compatible with native JIra mobile, desktop apps
- 24hr support response time
- Manage Permissions to control Access
Markdown and formatting:
- Markdown editor to manage big ToDo lists
- Add details for each item
- Add headlines to create groups
- Highlight dates
- Assign (mention) user
- Notify Assignees
- Templates for recurring workflows, set it as default for all or a specific issue type
- Change item status and define Custom Statuses
- Share Jira ToDo lists from the Markdown editor to email, Slack, etc.
- Track changes in the Jira issue history
- Add Jira issue validation to allow status change once all tasks are completed
- View progress on the Kanban board
Integrations and compliances:
Looking for fewer restrictions for a broader team? Have a look at our Pro add-on ⭐️.
Privacy and security
Smart Checklist for Jira. Free integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Toggle between the center or right view.