SQL for Bamboo
Schedule your SQL statements and scripts to run dynamically in Bamboo
Inspired by our popular SQL for Confluence app
Inspired by the outstanding customer response to our top-selling SQL for Confluence app, we created SQL for Bamboo.
Leverage Bamboo tasks to run dynamic SQL
The app provides Bamboo tasks for running dynamic SQL statements and scripts. Tasks can be used to manipulate or validate databases including custom conditions on results to determine task success or failure.
Simple configuration, powerful output
Enables various database operations to be easily scheduled and managed in Bamboo. Result data can be output to a number of file formats. Create and manage test or production databases. Export results to other systems.
- Supports JDBC compliant databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and DB2
- File or inline SQL scripts can be used with Bamboo variable replacement including support for nested variables
- Data source configuration data can be specified on a task basis or saved in a global or plan variable for reuse
- Multiple data sources can be accessed by using multiple tasks
- Multiple output formats are available:
- Raw with line breaks
- Confluence Wiki
- Feed results to Bamboo variables for easy access by subsequent tasks and jobs
- Specify custom regex conditions for determining task success or failure
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security