CallCenter for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Triage your support calls with the power of JSM — Support live calls, Automated call prompts, Transcription and more
Become the voice of Jira Service Management!
Enable your end users to create support tickets over the phone through guided voice prompts, while retaining all the power of Jira Service Management such as SLA's, request types, and more.
Triage support calls alongside standard tickets.
New inbound callers are placed into the same Service Management queue alongside standard web-based tickets. Any agent can then easily return the call (or even join an active call) with the simple push of a button!
Managing phone numbers is fast and flexible.
Administrators can purchase new dial-in numbers anywhere in the world for your Service Management. End users can then easily add their own call-back numbers right within their user profile.
- Bring powerful call center functionality to Jira Service Management
- Choose your dial-in number and define your voice prompts
- Allow customers to open new service requests over the phone and online
- When customers call by phone, they can speak their responses directly to Jira and a ticket is automatically opened and placed into a phone queue for the next available agent
- Agents can click to answer a live call, join an in progress call, or call the customer at a later time
- Agents can view the customer's recent service desk requests to provide better support
- Automatically record live calls to provide an audit trail for your support team
- This app was the winner of Atlassian's 2015 Codegeist contest
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security