Fully customizable reporting tool to track your team's progress
Use the flexible charting report to display the progress of your team for any project or filter.
Configure the report to suit your needs. Make use of the various chart options to show as much or as little information as you want.
Useful tooltips provide you with the information you need to delve deeper into your reporting.
The Filtered Burndown Report for Jira is a flexible reporting tool that allows users to effectively track the progress of issues for any project or filter. This add-on provides the functionality of a sprint burn-down chart but with the flexibility to cover multiple sprints or project milestones.
Use the easy-to-read chart and its many customizable options to suit your team's needs.
- Select the date range you want data to be displayed.
- Show the original estimates of all issues.
- Monitor your team's daily team effort.
- Display the required daily burndown.
- Improve your issue's estimates using the estimate accuracy line.
- Use the guideline to visualize the ideal burndown rate.
Try the Filtered Burndown Report for Jira today!
Privacy and security
Use the guideline to help visualize expected progress. An additional option allows you to configure the guideline to start at any point.