ScriptRunner for Confluence
Automate, customise and bulk-manage Confluence. Create triggered actions, clean-up content and help users self-serve
Powerful content management
Rein in spaces that are growing out of control with ScriptRunner's out-of-the-box content features. Add, remove or rename labels, copy spaces, page trees or delete content in bulk.
Customise how Confluence looks and behaves
Build a Confluence experience that fits your team's needs by adding new buttons that link to or display other websites within your pages.
Create your own custom automations
Build time-saving automations that respond to events in Confluence, like triggering a Jira project to be created whenever a Confluence space is created.
Part of the ScriptRunner family, ScriptRunner for Confluence allows you to:
Make your content management a breeze:
- Find content more efficiently with improved label management
- Structure work more quickly by copying sets of pages
- Test changes or archive content quickly by copying an entire space
- Clear up your spaces by deleting unnecessary content in bulk
Create automations that make your instance more efficient and powerful:
- Regularly clean spaces by bulk deleting old comments or page versions
- Regularly add labels to content that's out of date
- Never miss a user's new content by automatically watching it
Automate functionality, promote good practice, and ensure work doesn't get missed by integrating Confluence with other apps:
- Automate your workflow by creating a Jira ticket whenever you create a Confluence page
- Pull data from apps that use the REST API, like Xero, SalesForce, or Trello
Data Residency is available on Cloud. Find out more about regions here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ScriptRunner for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Empower space admins with built-in scripts and enable space admins to better manage their spaces with 7 built-in scripts that provide automated and bulk actions.