ScriptRunner for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
All-in-one admin app to manage pages, spaces & users. Automate, integrate and extend Confluence using scripts and no-code features
Powerful content management
Rein in spaces that are growing out of control with ScriptRunner's out-of-the-box content features. Add, remove or rename labels, copy spaces, page trees or delete content in bulk.
Customise how Confluence looks and behaves
Build a Confluence experience that fits your team's needs by adding new buttons that link to or display other websites within your pages.
Create your own custom automations
Build time-saving automations that respond to events in Confluence, like triggering a Jira project to be created whenever a Confluence space is created.
Part of the ScriptRunner family, ScriptRunner for Confluence allows you to:
Make your content management a breeze:
- Find content more easily with improved label management
- Structure work more easily by copying sets of pages
- Test changes or archive content easily by copying an entire space
- Clear up your spaces by deleting unnecessary content in bulk
Create automations that makes your instance more efficient and powerful:
- Regularly clean spaces by deleting old comments or page versions
- Regularly add labels to content that's out of date
- Never miss a user’s new content by automatically watching it
Automate functionally, promote good practice, and ensure work doesn't get missed by integrating Confluence with other apps:
- Automate your workflow by creating a Jira issue whenever a Confluence page is created
- Pull data from apps that use the REST API, like Xero, SalesForce, or Trello
Data Residency is available on Cloud. Find out more about regions here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ScriptRunner for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Empower space admins with built-in scripts and enable space admins to better manage their spaces with 7 built-in scripts that provide automated and bulk actions.