Backbone Issue Sync for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Jira to Jira integration - sync Jira issues across multiple Jira instances
Sync issues automatically
Bridge the information gap and talk about the same things at the same time, without tedious workarounds. Open up new worlds of collaborative possibility with automated issue synchronization between Jira projects.
Sync between projects
Synchronize projects between Jira Software, Service Management and Work Management, regardless of whether the instances are on Cloud, Server or Data Center – Backbone supports all possible combinations.
Work on your projects your way, with settings for issue, field, comment, attachment, and workflow mapping. Total control of your privacy and security gives you the confidence and peace of mind your business requires.
Jira without borders – Backbone Issue Sync is the leading app for synchronizing issue data between different Jira projects and instances.
Watch a video: Backbone demo
Request a demo of Backbone Issue Sync for Jira →
- Automated bi-directional issue synchronization between Jira projects*
- Control issue, field, comment, & attachment mapping
- Map workflows
- Use JQL to define issue syncing, limits, & filters
- Sync comments & attachments
- Define workflow mapping & specify distributed responsibilities
- Simple setup, configuration, & admin UI
- Performance, scalability, & reliability proven by enterprise installations
- Full control of privacy & security
- Sync data via HTTP(S), file, & email
- In-product troubleshooting
- Partners can sync unlimited projects & issues
Synchronize Jira Software, Jira Service Management, & Jira Core across Server, Cloud, and Data Center installations.
*License required on all connected Jira systems
If you have any questions, get in touch. We'd be happy to help!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Backbone Issue Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
The synchronization UI gives you an overview of all your synchronizations, and shows whether they're active, or need troubleshooting, at a glance.