- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Straightforward and easy resource planning and transparency
Manage project assignments ahead with foresight!
Manage project assignments ahead with foresight - even if you don't have estimates. By this you ensure both: reliable availability for the projects as well as reasonable work load and structure for the team members.
Transparent view on workload and utilization!
See the workload of your team over all projects they're working on. Easily identify over or under-plan situations and fragmentation on team members. Plan future projects and users using labeled placeholders
Overview for sprint workload planning!
A pop-up on the Jira Agile Board directly provides up to date sums of remaining efforts of tasks and / or subtasks in the selected sprint and compares it to the planned assignments for the respective timeframe.
Project, service and product teams appreciate AIM Resource Management for Jira as a straightforward and easy to use multi-project-resource planning solution.
- Manage capacities and absences (e.g. quick public holidays creation) for full / part time employees to provide availability.
- Plan project assignments on a global board or integrated on a Jira Board
- Use wizards for long term planning or use fast direct entry in the boards.
- Use post functions in your on-boarding, leave-request and assignment workflows to automate the planning process
- Immediately detect under-/overload and fragmentation on the assignment board.
- Analyze alternative assignments by fast switching between projects and resources views
- Continuous control of planned vs. actual working time and resulting difference
- Plan with labeled placeholders
- Works independent of issue and their estimations
- Export RM board contents in Excel
Privacy and security
Export assignments by project, resource and period to easily post process e.g. for controlling purposes or to supply customers and stakeholders with relevant data.