Straightforward and easy resource planning and transparency
Straightforward and easy resource planning and transparency
Manage project assignments ahead with foresight - even if you don't have estimates. By this you ensure both: reliable availability for the projects as well as reasonable work load and structure for the team members.
See the workload of your team over all projects they're working on. Easily identify over or under-plan situations and fragmentation on team members. Plan future projects and users using labeled placeholders
A pop-up on the Jira Agile Board directly provides up to date sums of remaining efforts of tasks and / or subtasks in the selected sprint and compares it to the planned assignments for the respective timeframe.
Project, service and product teams appreciate AIM Resource Management for Jira as a straightforward and easy to use multi-project-resource planning solution.
- Manage capacities and absences (e.g. quick public holidays creation) for full / part time employees to provide availability.
- Plan project assignments on a global board or integrated on a Jira Board
- Use wizards for long term planning or use fast direct entry in the boards.
- Use post functions in your on-boarding, leave-request and assignment workflows to automate the planning process
- Immediately detect under-/overload and fragmentation on the assignment board.
- Analyze alternative assignments by fast switching between projects and resources views
- Continuous control of planned vs. actual working time and resulting difference
- Plan with labeled placeholders
- Works independent of issue and their estimations
- Export RM board contents in Excel
|10 users$10||25 users$600||50 users$1,100||100 users$2,000||250 users$4,000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
AIM - Agile IT Management provides support for this app.
Version 1.9.12-202009081018 • Jira Server 7.13.0 - 8.12.1 • Released 2020-09-08
UPM Update Workaround
On some installations the upm does not recognize the version as new, this release will work around that problem
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate AIM Resource Management for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for AIM Resource Management for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. AIM Resource Management for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older AIM Resource Management for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.