Open API Documentation for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Generate beautiful documentation for your Open API (Swagger) compliant JSON or YAML definitions
Generate beautiful API documentation
From your Open API-compliant JSON or YAML, generate beautiful, interactive documentation in your Confluence pages.
Embed or link to JSON or YAML definitions
Paste your Open API-compliant JSON or YAML definition directly into the macro body, or fetch it from a URL.
Consume and interact
Use the interactive Try It Out! mode to test API operations directly from within Confluence. View the response body, status code and headers; or copy and paste the generated Curl command for later.
For Confluence administrators:
- advanced configuration options are accessed via the 'Configure' button on the Manage Add-Ons page
- you can control the allowed sources of JSON/YAML API definitions, such as "Only via a URL", "Only in the macro body", or "Both URL and macro body"
- for URL sources, you can whitelist a set of allowed hosts or domains
Why choose us?
- beware of imitations! Due to the popularity of our app, it is common for cheaper, inferior clones to appear from time to time in the Marketplace (sometimes directly copied from us). When choosing a vendor, please consider:
- our app has been in the marketplace since June 2016, and we are proud to have earned 2300+ active installs
- our app is regularly updated (typically weekly). See our version history
- our app supports Data Center, Server and Cloud platforms
- our developers regularly contribute back to the open source Swagger UI project that forms the core of the app
- our support team are quick to respond to any issues. See our reviews
Privacy and security
Open API Documentation for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application