Delegated Group Management in Confluence
Empower your trusted users to manage their own user groups in Confluence
Save time by delegating group management
Select the user groups you would like to delegate ownership to in Confluence and empower select trusted users or groups to manage them. Stay in control by adding and removing delegation power as your needs change.
Empower your team leaders
Delegate ownership of select user groups to trusted team leads (or even to other groups). Group owners can then safely and easily manage their own groups at will without the assistance of an admin.
Manage your own groups with ease
Not an admin? Not a problem. Just have your Confluence admin delegate the group management task of select groups over to you. Then simply search for users, add your teammates, or remove them with a single click.
- Save admin time by empowering trusted team leads to manage their own Confluence user groups
- Search for users, add teammates to your group, or remove them with a simple group management interface
- View a detailed list of Confluence groups and their assigned owner(s)
- Check out Delegated Group Management in Jira to delegate user group management in Jira
- Check out the Data Center version — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
Explore all of Wittified's "Administration at Scale" apps.
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Download a free trial of Delegated Group Management for Confluence today!
Privacy and security