Agile estimation tool for teams that are distributed in different timezones
JQL support makes it really easy to setup a new game, and exporting estimation results back helps to save time for a scrummaster
Been there, done that. We know that the planning poker can be painful at times, so we've tried our best to implement an estimation game without all that boring stuff
Each issue shows grouped estimation results for easier analysing by a game administrator. He is able then to export a final estimate back to issue either as comment or set it to a specified field
From the creators of the Planning Poker 3.0 (#1 paid Add-On for Jira Cloud)
Remote teams is not something new nowadays. In the age of outsourcing there is a pretty decent chance that one day you come to the office and realise that nobody is there in the middle of the working day or during the estimation meeting.
So what do you do when your team is outsourced and scattered among different time zones, without any opportunity to gather online at the same time?
The most common solution is to ask participants to write their estimates in the comments per issue. While it might work, there are bold disadvantages to such approach:
- there is no "centralised" place for estimation results
- issues become "dirty" really fast
Hence the solution: Distributed Estimation Add-On for Jira.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Lizard Brain UG is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Jira Cloud • Released 2016-09-17
Descriptor baseUrl change
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Distributed Estimation.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.