Code changes for Proper Exception Handling
- When the XLR Server is unreachable from Jira, the Plugin used to throw an Exception which is not propagated properly to the Workflow system of Jira and hence though the issue gets created in Jira, the workflow gets messed up. Hence to fix this, proper exception propagation was done.
- A connection attempt is made to the XLRelease server even If a template name is not provided as part of the Jira ticket. This is a costly operation, which is now fixed.
- Created a new Exception class to throw and write the error as a comment to the Jira issue
- A connection attempt will be made to the XLRelease Server only when a Template name is provided as part of the ticket.
- A Connection timeout of 10 seconds is added so that Jira exits from the connect attempt gracefully