Cloudpipes is a workflow automation service connecting Jira to hundreds of cloud applications. We make it easy for non-technical users to set up complex integrations between cloud services without coding.
- On-Premise to Cloud Migration – Transfer and propagate different types of data (comment, epic, story). Select granularity of the migration - individual projects or subsets of data.
- Bi-Directional Synchronization – Synchronization between multiple Jira instances, enabling migrations and synchronizations to operate on any combination of cloud and/or on-premise Jira Server instances.
- Advanced Logic – Conditional branching and iteration over collections are available for complex workflows.
Privacy and security
Cloudpipes for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application