Cloudpipes is a workflow automation service connecting Jira to hundreds of cloud applications. We make it easy for non-technical users to set up complex integrations between cloud services without coding.
- On-Premise to Cloud Migration – Transfer and propagate different types of data (comment, epic, story). Select granularity of the migration - individual projects or subsets of data.
- Bi-Directional Synchronization – Synchronization between multiple Jira instances, enabling migrations and synchronizations to operate on any combination of cloud and/or on-premise Jira Server instances.
- Advanced Logic – Conditional branching and iteration over collections are available for complex workflows.
Cloudpipes provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2019-08-13
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Cloudpipes for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.