QMetry Test Management for Jira (QTM4J)
- Jira Software
Best Test Management Tool for Jira at the most Competitive Price with native BDD support. Manual & Automated Jira Test Management
Test Authoring: Manual, Automated Software Testing
Create, link & track by simplifying test authoring, versioning & management. Intuitive UI to help define ‘what to test’ & ‘how to test’, to ensure traceability & reusability. Automatically maintain Change Audit history.
Integrate Test Automation & Extend with Open API
Full support for CI/CD Testing Tools & Test Automation frameworks including JUnit, Cucumber, TestNG, UFT, QMetry Automation Framework. Integrate & extend QMetry Test management with DevOps/CI using Free QMetry Open API.
Make Smart Decisions with Comprehensive Reporting
Make critical quality decision with 30+ gadgets featuring Coverage Analytics, Test Executions & Traceability. Customizable dashboard along with reports combining both Manual & Automated Software Testing.
👉 Best enterprise-grade agile test management app inside Jira
💲 Available at the most competitive price.
- 45% + cheaper than Zephyr Squad
- 35% + cheaper than Xray
- Hassle - free migration at no additional cost
Our Customers 💗 Us
- Learn how Nexum improved testing by 30% with QTM4J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Easy to organize test cases and ability to create traceability between stories, test cases, and defects. Great Support Team.”
- 1st🏆to offer Exploratory Testing free on Atlassian
- 📥 CI/CD Support: Jenkins, Bamboo, BitBucket, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, HP UFT, QAS, SpecFlow
- 🚩 Advanced Features - Data Parameterization, Versioning, Granular Permissions
- ✍ BDD driven test management for agile teams
- 📊 Generate, Save, and Export Reports as you want
- 🐞 Capture and View Test Executions From Summary
- 🔍 Import Automation Results (JSON/XML/Zip) with REST API
Privacy and security
QMetry Test Management for Jira (QTM4J) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Test Case Versioning to manage multiple versions in parallel along with audit history changes