QMetry Test Management for Jira (QTM4J)
- Jira Software
Best Test Management Tool for Jira at the most Competitive Price with native BDD support. Manual & Automated Jira Test Management
Test Authoring: Manual, Automated Software Testing
Create, link & track by simplifying test authoring, versioning & management. Intuitive UI to help define ‘what to test’ & ‘how to test’, to ensure traceability & reusability. Automatically maintain Change Audit history.
Make Smart Decisions with Comprehensive Reporting
Make critical quality decision with 30+ gadgets featuring Coverage Analytics, Test Executions & Traceability. Customizable dashboard along with reports combining both Manual & Automated Software Testing.
Integrate Test Automation & Extend with Open API
Full support for CI/CD Testing Tools & Test Automation frameworks including JUnit, Cucumber, TestNG, UFT, QMetry Automation Framework. Integrate & extend QMetry Test management with DevOps/CI using Free QMetry Open API.
👉 Best Jira test management to help make Jira a full ALM tool from Requirements to Test Case Management.
💲 Available at the most competitive price.
- 47% cheaper than Zephyr Squad
- 37% cheaper than Xray
Our Customers 💗 Us
- 1st🏆to offer Exploratory Testing free on Atlassian
- ✍ Jira Testing Tool with Powerful Test Authoring
- 🐞 Capture, View Test Executions
- 📊 Customizable Reports & Dashboard
- 🔗 Deliver better business outcomes with native BDD support – Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab
- 🔍 Import Automation Results with REST API
- 📥 CI/CD Support: Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit, UFT, SpecFlow
- 🚩 Advanced Features: Data Parameterization, Versioning, Granular Permissions
📅 Book for free demo
Privacy and security
QMetry Test Management for Jira (QTM4J) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Test Case Versioning to manage multiple versions in parallel along with audit history changes