- Import Automation results along with attachments.
- Added support for SpecFlow Automation framework.
Compatibility with Jira 7.10.0
Organize and manage test cases in a folder structure based hierarchy.
•Group test cases under folder/sub folders and organize them systematically based on features, modules, testing types etc.
•Move or reuse test cases across folders in bulk.
•Link selected test cases in a folder directly to a new/existing test run or story.
1.Construct JQL filters using QMetry functions that enhances the search & reporting capabilities. JQL filters using QMetry Functions can be saved, shared, exported or used in a dashboard just like a normal JQL.
Here is list of supported functions.These functions support operators IN & Not IN.
2.Dashboards available as part of QMetry Analytics will now be an integral part of QMetry for Jira add-on.
Improved Import Utility v1.6
Support for QMetry Analytics 1.1
1) We have redesigned Create Test Run and Test Execution Screen.
2) Directly update test results from Story and save time.
3) Add Story, Test Case or Scenario in Test Run without leaving Story/Test Case or Scenario page.
4) HP-UFT Framework support in Automation module
5) Custom Field support in Automation API
Bug Fixes for Oracle 12c Compatibility
Traceability Report Features:
Compatibility with Jira 7.6
- Integration with QMetry Analytics for cross project reports.
- Deep Integration with QMetry Voyager
Save time & efforts on test authoring & execution by reusing test cases across Jira Projects
New Reusability report
Enhanced Import Capabilities via Excel
* Based on your feedback, we have redesigned Test Coverage report. Now you can select individual stories and prepare coverage report, check out results for specific test runs and view all defects and their statuses. Also there is live drill down of data/issues if you would like to make your hands dirty with details.
* New Test Run report lets you see results for Manual, Automation results along with defects and their priority / statuses. Yes, there is drill down too
* Automation: Choose whether you want to create Test Scenarios and Test Cases or Test Cases and Test steps. We enable you via API to decide whats best for you
* Automation: Would like to merge results of execution into single Test Run? You can do that now via API
* Automation: Want to tie stories to Test Cases and Test Runs automatically via API. You can do that too
Added support for SFTP
We enabled MSSQL 2008 support for customers who are using Jira 7.0 - 7.1.
Access & Security are important for all our customers. Some times, Workflow status of a Issue is configured read only. In such cases, user should not be allowed to modify test result or link test cases. Read only means no change to Test Case, Test Run or Test Scenario. This version brings such access control mechanism to Test Artifacts.
Minor bug fix
Minor bug fix
Added Firewall/Proxy compatibility.
· Enhanced Test Automation
o Add Cucumber tags automatically
o Add Components, Sprint, Labels, Fix Versions and Comment
o Upload humungous result files. Don’t worry, we will handle it
o Import QMetry Automation Studio results
· When you create a defect in Test Run, we will automatically fill in steps to reproduce through Test Scenario/Action Step/Step Unit Data
· All reports can now be used as widgets and displayed in dashboard
· Use Reindexing to bring your data back in Sync
· In Test Run, associate a defect by typing issue id
· While creating Test Run, you can now filter by Status
· You can check Test Runs and its results along with execution trends and defects from Story
· See Issue Status in Story for Test Scenarios and Action Steps.
· See reuse count of Test Scenarios and Action Steps with in story so that before modifying, you know the impact
· In Jira Boards, now you will be able to see Test Scenarios and Action Steps
· Enhanced Re-sequencing features
Compatible with Jira 7.2.5 version
1) Modify the scope of your test run after it has been created. Add/removes Stories or Test Scenarios.
2) Trace Bugs back to Test Runs.
3) Test Scenarios and Action Steps have become much more information. See Success rate, trace them back to Test Runs and bugs.
4)Test Runs have summary and a lot more information.
5) Coverage Report allows much deeper drill down.
6) Issue Type filter added to various place including coverage report and Create Test Run
7) Restrict or Enable QMetry Functionality by projects or Issue Types.
8) Enhanced Import and Export utilities support.
9) Upgraded Menu
10) View the capabilities of reports before you open
Programmatically integrate QMetry for Jira Server using REST APIs. Easily enable integration with Test Automation, CI & CD Tools
· Access all features of QMetry via RESTful API. This includes Test Authoring, Test Execution, and Automation.
· Integrate Automation frameworks like Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit or maven based projects. Or Integrate Bamboo, Jenkins or other tools via API.
· Use these APIs to integrate any requirements tool or life cycle management tools.
Added Data Center Support
Enabling support for 7.1.9
This release is focused on new features related to ease of use, convenience and intuitiveness. We hear you!
1) We will let you know if Issue Types are not associated. So you know how to fix it.
2) Intermediate Action Steps will automatically be created. You just sit back and relax!
3) Its easier to expand and collapse Test Scenarios now.
4) A Default Platform is always provided. So creating your first Test Run is never a problem.
5) Added more links to Menu to create Test Scenarios and get support.
6) Finding right sprint is easier than ever before. Sprints belonging to your selected project is listed directly.
Bug fixes & Usability / User Experience Enhancement.