- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2016-04-13 • Supported By Nemetschek Bulgaria • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Rename users - changes the Confluence users name
- Activate users - activates the users that were previously deactivated.
- Deactivate users - removes the profile picture of the users and deactivates them from Confluence
- Remove group memberships - removes the group memberships of the users
- Delete users - deletes the users from Confluence if possible (Active Directory users can't be deleted from Confluence)
- Replace users info - replaces the user profile properties including user name with the information provided in the uploaded file.
- Merge users info - appends the values from the uploaded file to the current user profile properties and assigns group memberships (also creates the groups if they don't exists)
- Create personal spaces - if it doesn't exist for each user from the input data
- Archive personal spaces - if it exists for each user from the input data
- Unarchive personal spaces
- Delete personal spaces