Subscriptions for Jira - Filter Manager
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Manage all users' filters and subscriptions in the single place
Users can create an infinite number of filters and subscriptions. Furthermore, the subscription can be sent frequently and include a group of people who can not unsubscribe. The administrators may never know about the presence of such a huge number of subscriptions.
Now your administrators can view and manage the filters and subscriptions of all Jira users in one place.
- Browse all filters and subscriptions on one dashboard
- Manage the private filters of other users
- Manage and delete subscriptions created by any user
- Change the filter owner
- Find broken filters
- Find potentially duplicate filters
- Search for filters by a piece of JQL-query
- Browse agile boards based on a particular filter
- Check if a filter was added to favorites by any of the active users
Our team is ready to assist you with Subscriptions for Jira settings in accordance with your requirements.
All Filters tab (Jira Admin view)