Users can create an infinite number of filters and subscriptions. Furthermore, the subscription can be sent frequently and include a group of people who can not unsubscribe. The administrators may never know about the presence of such a huge number of subscriptions.
Now your administrators can view and manage the filters and subscriptions of all Jira users in one place.
As for the regular user, the app provides them the ability to manage their own filters and subscriptions in one place in a convenient way.
- Browse all filters and subscriptions on one dashboard
- Manage the private filters of other users
- Manage and delete subscriptions created by any user
- Change the filter owner
- Find broken filters
- Find potentially duplicate filters
- Search for filters by a piece of JQL-query
Our team is ready to assist you with Subscriptions for Jira settings in accordance with your requirements.