Slack for Confluence
Send Slack notifications for Confluence pages, blogposts, comments and questions for changes on a page, in a space or globally
Setup incoming webhook with Slack
Create a new "Incoming Webhook" integration within Slack.
Copy the "Webhook URL" for configuration within Confluence.
You can also setup global notifications or adjust the notification layout.
Setup space notifications
Setup notifications in a Space by specifying the channels and users to notify.
Check which types of updates should be included in the notifications.
Get notifications from Confluence updates in Slack
Get notified in Slack about all configured Confluence updates.
Also compatible with Mattermost and Rocket.Chat.
Start directly with the free trial of Slack for Confluence:
- Send notifications whenever a page, blogpost, question or comment is created or updated.
- Configure notifications either for a specific space or for changes across all spaces.
- Configure user notifications for tasks and mentions.
- Send notifications only for specific labels (or topics for questions).
- Send notifications to Slack channels as well as to Slack users directly.
- Customize the Slack notifications with maximum flexibility fully supporting Slack Attachments.
- Slack notifications are always sent right away and should be shown in Slack within a few seconds.
- Also compatible with Mattermost and Rocket.Chat (limited support).
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Do you have any questions or feedback? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
Privacy and security
Get notified if a task has been added for you or if you've been mentioned on a page.