Slack for Confluence - Chat, Notification, Questions
Slack integration for Confluence. Send Slack chat notifications for changes in Confluence. Highly customizable and fast
A Confluence to Slack integration
🗨️ Send Slack notifications for created or updated Confluence pages, blogposts, questions, comments or @-mentions.
👥 Send notifications to Slack channels and to users directly.
🕔 Notifications are delivered instantly.
Highly customizable Slack notifications
⚙️ Setup notifications in a Space by specifying the channels and users to notify.
🛠️ Customize Slack notifications with maximum flexibility.
👉 Decide which types of updates should be included in the notifications.
How to get started with Slack for Confluence
🪝 Create a new Incoming Webhook integration within Slack.
☑️ Copy & paste a Slack Incoming Webhook URL into the form in the Slack for Confluence configuration.
🤝 Also compatible with Mattermost and Rocket.Chat.
About Slack for Confluence
- Receive immediate updates: Slack notifications are delivered promptly, usually within seconds.
- Experience a high flexibility: Benefit from a wide range of customization and configuration options, fully supporting Slack Attachments.
- Configure Slack notifications for a specific space, for changes across all spaces, or for tasks and mentions.
- Send Slack notifications for specific Confluence labels or topics for questions.
- Compatible with Mattermost and Rocket.Chat (limited support)
- Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner serving 19,000+ customers, 1+ million users, in 100+ countries.
- SOC2 certified for enhanced security
- Trusted by enterprise customers for its stability, reliability, and scalability
- Dedicated support and responsive customer service
- Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security